Overview provides relevant background information related to multiplexed tissue imaging and MCMICRO.
- The tutorial* provides a step-by-step example workflow that allows beginners to process two example sample data sets into mosaic images.
* First time users should start here to verify that MCMICRO is working with their system
- Inputs/Outputs sections provide detailed documentation on what the inputs and outputs expected by MCMICRO are.
*View the troubleshooting section when running into problems.
Go to platforms to learn how to deploy MCMICRO in your compute environment.
- Go to parameters for reference information on the usage and parameters for the various MCMICRO modules.
* View parameter tuning for in-depth guides on how parameter values affect module output.
- Visit community to learn more about the cross-institutional effort that has culminated in MCMICRO and to get involved!